Christmas Light Installation Services In Tulsa, OK
OUR CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION PROCESS
We start the process of creating holiday magic by first listening to your unique ideas and perspective. From there, our design professionals will evaluate and map your property so that we can highlight all aspects of its special features. We will guide you through every step of the design process and will continue to seek your input as it progresses. We want your holiday light display to be everything you imagined. After all, Christmas is all about magic!
In order to maximize the dramatic effect of your lighting design, we focus on five, key areas of each property.
- Roof Line & Fascia– Outlines your property and gives emphasis to the roof’s height & depth.
- Windows– Provides framing and uniformity to the lighting effect. Window lighting can be enjoyed from both interior and exterior perspectives.
- Ground Lighting– Dramatically outlines flowerbeds and other yard features. Illuminated walkways provide a warm welcome for guests or customers.
- Trees & Shrubs – Highlight the naturally beauty of trees and shrubs with elegant lighting.
- Daytime Décor – Holiday magic is not just for nighttime. We can include plenty of wreaths, bows and garland around the property to make daytime just as festive.
Professional Christmas Light Installation
Once you have decided on your final, holiday decoration design, you can leave all the magic to us! We will work closely with you to arrange a convenient installation date. Our uniformed, professional installers approach each project as a unique creation, because it is! We will transform your vision into reality quickly and efficiently. We can’t wait to see the expression on your face when the installation is complete and your design is revealed. Our work has brought smiles to thousands of faces over the years and we look forward to creating many more in the future.
Professional Grade Products For Professional Results
Famous chefs use only the finest ingredients for their creations and we approach our business the same way. We insist on using only the finest, commercial grade lighting and decorative products available on the market today. Our displays are designed and built to withstand even the harshest winter conditions. Our installation clips and fasteners will not damage your property and all wires and cords are hidden in an orderly fashion.
Proactive Christmas Light & Display Maintenance
When it comes to maintaining your holiday lights and displays, we leave nothing to chance. We never want you to find yourself with burned out bulbs or less than perfect displays anytime during the holiday season.
That is why we are proactive about holiday decoration maintenance. We commit to making at least 2 service visits at your property during the holiday season to ensure that everything is functioning as it should. You can rest assured that the display we install for you will look its best day after day during the magical holiday season.
Our proactive, maintenance schedule is designed such that you will never need to call us for service. However, if there is ever a need to contact us, we make it very easy to connect. Our dedicated staff will respond to you within 24 hours and make every effort possible to resolve the issue within 48 hours of your initial call. We are committed to ensuring that your holiday display is performing as it was intended to by design. Your complete satisfaction is our first priority.
It’s a sad fact to face, but every year the holiday season draws to a close. Exactly when to take down holiday lighting and displays is up to every client’s personal preference. Some want holiday decorations removed right away, while others may prefer to keep everything up a little longer.
No matter when you choose to have the season’s lighting and displays taken down, our professional crews will come back and carefully remove all decorations in the same expert fashion that you enjoyed when they first installed them.
Our timely take down service has many great benefits, including:
- Expert removal of all lighting and displays, without damage to product or property.
- Professional packing of all decorations for safe keeping.
- Off-site storage, which avoids taking up space in your garage, storeroom or attic.